- Sesame seeds - 100 gms
- Salt - to taste
- Chopped ginger - 1 inch piece
- Chopped garlic - 3-4 cloves
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies - 6-8
- Mint leaves - 1 bunch
- Coriander - 1 bunch
- Onion - 1 small sliced
- Tamarind pulp - 1 cup
- Tomatoes - 2 chopped
- Oil - 1 tbsp
Method:1. Roast the sesame seeds slightly in a pan.
2. Heat a little oil in another pan and add the chopped tomatoes and saute for a few minutes.keep aside.
3. First grind the roasted sesame seeds separately.
4. Now add ginger, garlic, mint, coriander, green chillies, tomatoes,red chilli powder, and salt. Grind into a fine paste.
5. Add thick tamarind pulp and blend once again. Add little water if needed to get the right consistency.
6. Pour the content in a bowl and add the sliced onions to it.
7. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and dried red chillies.
8. Add this tadka to the chutney and garnish with coriander.
9. Serve hot.
Enjoy and Good luck :)
Sending this recipe to :