Shimla mirch and keema / minced meat is a great combo, goes well with both rice and chapatis.
- Minced meat / kheema - 500 gms
- Bell peppers - 2 big (sliced)
- Onions - 3 medium (chopped)
- Coriander - 1 cup (chopped)
- Green chillies - 3-4 (chopped)
- Red chilli powder - 2 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Salt -to taste
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Wash and clean the minced meat. Transfer it to a bowl.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt to it.
- Put the marinated minced meat onto a tawa / flat pan.
- Add oil and 1 cup of water to it.
- Cook on a medium flame till all the water is absorbed.
- Now add chopped coriander, green chillies and sliced bell peppers to the meat.
- Mix well and add 1 more cup of water to it.
- Cover and cook on slow flame until all the water is absorbed or till the meat is done.
- Remove and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves with rice and khatti dal or hot chapatis.