- Wheat flour 4 cups
- Semolina / Rava 2 tbsp
- Sugar 4 cups
- Ghee 1 cup
- Almonds chopped
- Cashew nut chopped
- Milk 1 cup
- Water as needed
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- In a bowl mix together flour and semolina . Add 1 cup ghee and milk , mix well. Add water as required and knead into a stiff dough. Divide dough into round balls.
- Heat oil / ghee in a wok and deep fry these balls on a medium-low flame till golden brown. It may take time because they have to be cooked from inside too. So have patience.
- Remove and let them cool down completely.
- Now grind them coarsely and remove into a bowl.
- Add ghee, almonds, cashew nuts, raisins, sugar powder, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Make equal sized laddoos out of the mixture.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and garnish with almonds.
- You can store them in air tight containers.