Pumpkin Health benefits :
Pumpkins are a storehouse of vitamins, mineral and other healthy nutrients. Whether it is the pulp or the seeds, pumpkins are great for your health and can offer some incredible benefits.
- Pumpkins Aid Weight Loss.
- Pumpkin Seeds Can Help Your Heart.
- Pumpkins May Reduce Cancer Risk.
- Pumpkins are great for your Skin, the high amount of Vitamin A, C and E as well as Zinc present in pumpkin, make it a great choice for those who want a healthy and glowing skin
- Pumpkin Seeds Can Boost Your Mood.
- Pumpkins Can Boost Your Immune System .
- Pumpkins have been known to provide relief from inflammation quickly, without the harmful side-effects of anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Pumpkin seeds stimulates the kidneys and prevents the formation of calcium oxalate stones.
- Pumpkins are natural diuretics. These help in flushing out the toxins and unwanted waste material from the body, leaving you refreshed and healthy.
Pumpkin Smoothie :
Enjoy this healthy and delicious drink which is super quick and easy to make.
- Pumpkin - 1 small, chopped up into chunks
- Sugar - as needed
- Milk - 2 cups
- Salt - a pinch
- Take a pumpkin, cut it into half and scoop out the seeds.
- Peel it off and cut into small chunks.
- Put the pumpkin chunks into a juicer, add sugar, pinch of salt, milk and blend.
- Pour the juice into glasses and add some ice cubes and enjoy.