- 3 medium sized
/oil - 1 tsp
- 1/2 cup
- 4 tbsp
Cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 1/4 tsp
- a few mixed with 1 tbsp milk
Roasted nuts (almonds ,cashew nuts ,pistachios etc.) - 1/2 cup chopped
- Dried figs (chopped), dates, raisins - 1/4 cup
- Clean and wash sweet potatoes and pressure cook for 3 to 4 whistles or till the potatoes are done.
- Peel and mash the sweet potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee/oil in a non-stick pan, add the mashed sweet potatoes and saute on a medium flame for few minutes.
- Add the milk and 1/2 cup of water, mix well.
- Now add the sugar and cardamom powder, mix.
- Cook on low flame for 1 to 2 minutes, make sure it is not completely dry.
- Add the saffron, figs, dates, raisins and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.
- Serve hot with puris.
Enjoy and Good luck :)
Sending this entry to :