- Beetroot - 1/2 kg peeled and grated
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Milk - 1 cup
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Cardamom - 2 crushed
- Almonds - for garnish
- Peel and grate the beetroot .
- Pressure Cook the grated beetroot with 1 cup milk and 1 cup water for two whistles or till done.
- Heat ghee in a thick bottomed wok, add the pressure cooked beetroot to it.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Then add crushed cardamom and sugar, mix well.
- Cook till the sugar completely melts.
- When the mixture starts looking a little reduced and juicy, remove from heat.
- Do not dry completely.
- Garnish with roasted almonds.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Enjoy and Good luck :)
Sending this to :