- Semolina - 1/2 kg
- Sugar - 1/2 kg
- All purpose flour / maida - 1/4 kg
- Wheat flour - 1/4 kg
- Eggs - 2
- Saunf / Fennel seeds- 1 tbsp
- Salt - pinch
- Ghee / clarified butter - 2 tbsp
- Almonds - 10 (chopped)
- Cashew nuts - 10 (chopped)
- Chironji / Charoli - 2 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Water - as needed
- In a big vessel put sugar and to that add eggs and mix well until they incorporate into each other .
- Add semolina, flour, wheat flour, salt, almonds, cashew nuts, chironji and saunf. Mix well.
- Make a stiff dough by adding ghee, milk and water.
- Allow the dough to stand for 1/2 hr so that the sugar melts in it and incorporates with other ingredients.
- After 1/2 hr roll out the dough into a chapati of about 1/2 inch thickness, now cut it into diamond shape.
6. Deep fry them in oil on medium flame until golden brown.
7. Remove and let them cool at room temperature and store.
8. Can be stored for many days.