Banana pancakes are very easy to whip up and these delicious pancakes are perfect for any time of day!
- Wheat flour - 2 cup
- Sugar, powdered- 3 tbsp or as needed
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Eggs - 2
- Milk - 1 1/2 cup
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Ripe banana - 1 big
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients i.e; wheat flour, powdered sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Blend the bananas and milk together in a mixer.
- In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, banana-milk mixture and oil.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well until smooth.
- If the batter seems too thick to pour, add a little more milk.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour a ladle full of the batter onto the griddle.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip and cook on the other side until golden.
- Serve hot drizzled with honey.
You can simply skip adding eggs if you want vegan version of pancakes and increase the quantity of banana, for the above recipe you can replace the eggs with 2 bananas instead of 1. The mashed banana will bind everything together and keeping it moist and fluffy.
Enjoy and Good luck : )
Kid’s Delight ~ Dessert & Main page